Need a gadget expert please .?

AlexM

May 17, 2008
Unfortunately i have broken the screen on my phone(Nokia N95-8G)Stupidly i had`nt previously saved all my info to my sim.I bought another phone on the same network(orange) as a temporary replacement , just a cheapo(Samsung J700) could anyone tell me how to get the info from my broken phone into my new one .

I believe if you take it to your carrier they will export all of your info for you. They have a machine that will do that.

Call your service provider and ask them where there is a tech center in your area where they can port that info from one phone to another. It has to be a place where they actually have technicians working there, not just a kiosk or whatever. They have the equipment there to transfer the data from one phone to another.

I don't know about other service providers, but Verizon has a service for its subscribers where you can upload all of your phone's information onto a Verizon server over the air. If you ever change phones, you can then call up that service and have all of the information downloaded to your new phone.

just take out the sim card and memory card but them in your cheap one and it will work

I believe if you take it to your carrier they will export all of your info for you. They have a machine that will do that.

Back