My WWE Hell in a Cell Predictions?

CMPunkistheman

Sep 24, 2011
Randy Orton vs Mark Henry for the World Title in a Hell in a Cell Match

Prediction: Mark Henry is getting ready to hit the World's Strongest Slam, but the Big Show's music hits and distracts Henry and allows Orton to hit the RKO for the win.

Sin Cara vs Sin Cara

Prediction: The ref gets knocked out by the Sin Cara's and allows the heel Sin Cara to low blow the face Sin Cara and rolls him up for the win.

Dolph Ziggler vs Zack Ryder for the US Title

Prediction: Ziggler is getting ready to hit the Zig Zag until he argues with Swagger and Ryder rolls him up to win the US Title.

Christian vs Sheamus

Prediction: Christian wins by cheating

Cody Rhodes vs Ted Dibiase for the IC Title

Prediction: Rhodes tries to use the mask on Dibiase, but Dibiase ducks and hit Rhodes with Dream Street to win the IC Title.

John Cena vs Alberto Del Rio vs CM Punk for the WWE Title in a Hell in a Cell match

Before the match Triple H comes out and announces he found somebody that will be the Special Guest Referre and out comes Mick Foley.

Prediction: Del Rio kicks Cena in the head and Foley counts to two and Del Rio gets mad and gets in Foley's face and Foley gets Mr. Socko out and shoves it in Del Rio's face and CM Punk comes in and hits Del Rio with the GTS to win the WWE Title.

What you think of my Predictions?

Henry's gonna keep the title for the first match but that could happen

yeah sin cara wins!!

that could happen

christian for sure

dibiase takes it

and yes cm punk wins it

I like these. I hope Henry drops the title, I want to see WRESTLING again.
I feel the heel needs to go over in a heelish way
It would be a perfect opener to see Ziggler drop the title to Ryder in that exact fashion.
Christian needs a freaking win, he has yet to get one edge over Sheamus.
I disagree about Rhodes have him hold the title, unless him losing it is an indicator to an Orton/Rhodes feud, which I could dig.
I feel that Cena needs to retain, because the title has changed too much in the past few months. I would like to see Punk win, but I don't see it happening, although I would actually love it. If they give it to Del Rio, then I have lost all hope in WWE.

Orton wins but I don't think show interferes and Zack ryder I'm not sure but wwe is unpredicatble everything else I agree

Back