My Sony Xplod Cd/Mp3 player wont save time or set stations?

Lol

May 20, 2008
HELP!!! my sony cd player in my car wont save or set time!!! or set staions????!!! it will save once the car is on but when u turn it off and back on it all goes back to factory settings!!! !! WHY>>?? i need help!! i dont know what to do!????

To display the current time
 Select [Clock Display] on the [Home] menu.
 Press the OPTION/PWR OFF button on the [Home] menu or the playback
screen, and select [Clock Display] from the option menu.
 Hint
 You can select the date format from among [YYYY/MM/DD], [MM/DD/YYYY], and
[DD/MM/YYYY]. Furthermore, you can select the time format from either [12-hour] or
[24-hour]. For details, see “Setting the date format [Date Display Format]” ( p. 78), or
“Setting the time format [Time Display Format]” ( p. 78).
Note
 If battery power is used up because, for example, the player has not been used for a long
time, your settings for date and time may be lost and “-” will be displayed instead of the
current date and time.
 The clock may gain or lose up to 60 seconds per month. In this case, set the clock again.

save stations

there are 2 solutions (1) switch the yellow(constant 12v+)and the red (12v+ switched)wires this usally is all you have to do as long as you have newer car(<25yrs) but if that does not work you can try (2) connect a wire preferably one with an 15amp inline fuse to your battery and connect that to the yellow wire on your radio. this works on any car but it is the only way on older cars(>25yrs) other the to rewire the whole car i found this out because i own a 1983 volvo 240 turbo and it had no constant power source for the radio so i used and old amp wire worked great now all i need is two 15" subs to replace the back seat with and i will be all set

1200watts + x2 15" subs = bumping

Back