My sister is starting to really piss me off now! What can I do (mini rant,...

e::Jenna::e

Aug 31, 2010
...please read!)? I’m 13 and she’s 14, turning 15 in November (going to grade 10). I think she’s a very un-role model and immature sister, considering her age. She plays this game called Mabinogi and she’s been acting immature and downright stupid (excuse my language). She starts playing at 12:00 P.M. and stops at 11:00-11:30 P.M. and that’s just playing games and chatting with her online friends. I barely play games and I usually just write my stories and read or watch videos but I start at 1:00-2:00 and end at 9:00 (with breaks but she doesn’t).My mom doesn’t really let us text (for certain reasons, but occasionally.). In the game, she meets people and calls them and texts them!! It’s really pissing me off!! I can hear her at night texting!! And on her facebook, in the info box below her pic, she wrote “Let’s talk and text [her phone # here]”!!! I couldn’t believe it!! Last night, she woke me up from my sleep when she was calling one of her online friends, AT 12:30 A.M. (we share a room btw.)!!!!! It really pissed me off and I almost laughed cause it was so damn ridiculous!! Btw, she keeps this all a secret from my parents and she doesn’t even care. Sometimes I want to smack her in the face and tell her to grow up!!! She’s rude to my mom and makes her do everything!! She never gets her own food and my mom always has to bring it to her. I try really hard to keep my parents pleased and I want them to be happy but she always acts like a kid and ruins it!! It makes me so sad and frustrated sometimes that I want to pull my hair and scream!!!!!! I don’t think I can take it anymore!!!! (It may seem like the phone calls at night isn’t a big deal but she actually likes talking to this stranger and last night. She was like “I’m under my pillow so no one can hear” and I was like “STFU!”!! It’s really frustrating!!)
WHAT do I DO???!?!?!
[If you made it through this long text, I thank you and if you feel that I should mind my own business and overreacting, please tell me and I’ll back off]

Back