my sexuality is scaring away my friends..?

SadieA

Jul 27, 2008
im a 17 year old girl..im a typical straight looking girl..i wear makeup..hollister..straighten my hair, u know. guys come onto me all the time but i usually find myself uninterested unless they are extremley amazingly hot.. ever since i was little ive always liked girls more..i just find them hotter and gentler than guys...i mean, i try to change but i really cant. ever since i started partying ive been able to hide this pretty well..but now when i drink i sometimes find myself coming onto girls (not everytime..mostly when guys tell us to hook up and stuff) and ive made out with most of my friends..and i say things without thinking..

now my friends have been talking...

it doesnt help that one of my newest friends is always flirting with me and sending mixed messages..how will i ever find a girl that wants to be with me and how do i know if they are into me ot not? i dont want to scare all of my friends off!!

this is hurting my reputation..

You are attracted to extremely amazingly hot guys. Why would you hook up with a girl because a guy wanted you to? Who cares if you wear hollister? Why are you making out with your friends? Are they not straight? Have you been downtown with a girl? I'm sorry I can't take your question seriously. You sound messed up and it has nothing to do with your sexuality.

If you're scaring people off by being lesbian or bi, congratulations! Those are the ones you don't want as friends.

Making out with friends isn't generally a good idea, though. It changes the friendship in ways that usually can't be mended.

Back