my night of champions 6 pack challenge prediction?

Jul 28, 2010
John Morrison wins the WWE title by pinning Edge
he is celebrating when a pissed of sheamus destroys him and leaves
The Miz runs down (he has lost the US title by then) and cashes in money in the bank and gets the WWE title
the next night on raw miz comes out and celebrates but is interrupted by sheamus
sheamus says mi you never pinned me for the WWE title as a matter of fact you i was never even pinned in the match so tonight i want to cash in my rematch clause
but as soon as miz was fixing to say something John Morrison comes out
John Morrison says miz the only reason you are WWE is because of a briefcase with out it you would be nothing i earned the WWE title unlike you and sheamus i think you should lose your rematch clause because someone else has..... (miz interupts)
Miz says none is going to get a rematch tonight because i am cashing in my rematch clause to get my US title back
Michale Cole gets an email
he says and i quote i will stand by that decision miz and grant you your rematch tonight but and the next PPV you will defend your title against John Morrison..................... and sheamus
Daniel Bryan retains his us title because in the middle of the match miz rolls out of the ring and grabs his WWE title and walks of saying i dont need that because i have this
miz retains his WWE title at the next PPV (lol i cant remember the name) by pinning sheamus
the next night on raw miz is celabrating when john morrison comes out and says he wants another shot because he was not pinned in the match and he is the former champion
miz saysthat is not going to hap........... the gm interupts
Michale cole says and i quote miz i am sorry but that is going to happen at the next ppv it will be Miz vs. John Morrison for the WWE title
the next ppv
Miz vs. John Morrison winner you decide

Good storyline. WWE may want to hire you after you tell 'em what you wrote. But you better do it quick; you never know what will happen, let al one, when. By the way, the next PPV after NoC is HiaC, so try not to think outside the box too much.

<<<<<<---------------------------------

John Morrison .!

The Miz sucks and i was thinking the same thing but without sheamus.
And nice prediction.

Back