My mom won't let me shave my armpits?

Abbey

Apr 27, 2008
I've had armpit hair for a little while and she knows that. Last night I emailed her and asked and told her it was embarassing, and this was her reply:
I will have a look in the morning and we’ll decide what to do then.

Mom

She didn't sound to thrilled and she didn't sound like she'd let me. Is there anyway I can convince her?

Just tell her you'd feel much more comfortable with it shaved. If she doesn;t let you do it anyway.
I had this problem when I was younger, and I ended up doing it anyway lol.

Tell her that it's really causing you stress and that you feel truly embarrassed. Hopefully she will let you start shaving. I don't know what the big deal is. My boyfriend's 10-year-old has already started shaving because she has very very dark hair on her legs.

well if your armpit hair is noticeable then I don't see any reason she wouldn't let you. And I really don't think you expected her to sound insanely thrilled about shaving. Its not that big of a deal. lol

wow!
wtf everyone shaves there armpits
i mean seriously tell her do you wanna walk around with hair under your armpits mom
i had the same prob. with my mom but with my legs then i kept bugging and bugging til she said yes.
but i think you should just do it.
how old are you?

Back