my mom found an empty bottle of jager..

I_like_where_this_thread_is_going.jpg

Tell her you are 18 and as an adult can make adult choices. Also why don't you just move out then she can't tell you what to do.

moving out has been on my mind, but idk where the hell i would go. like i only have a part time job. but idk

Or, break the rules, and get away with it. Most parents I have ever met may be mad for a day or so, but if you assure them that you are safe and smart (as smart as you can be), they wont care.

My Dad doesn't give a shit about anything like that. He came home one night to find my gf and I in bed with a 40 of the captain on the bedside table. All I got was a wink the next morning.

get over it there your parents . they can do what ever the fuck they want.
stop bitching

I don't see the big deal. On my desk right now are two empties of crown royal along with some crappy melon midori that was my woman's. They've been sitting there for quite some time. My parents only rule has been no driving and just to use common sense and we've never had any problems.

The "big deal" is obviously that some people's parents care. In case you were wondering, mine don't either, but people have different ways of parenting. Everyone knows this and the only reason you posted that was to brag about the bottles on your desk.

Stop trying to be bamf, that goes to a lot of people in this thread.

Back