My LG usb driver can't find my phone. Have you encountered this problem?

CimbruA

Dec 21, 2009
I AM ASKING THOSE THAT HAD THIS SIMILAR PROBLEM. I DON'T NEED MEER SUGESTIONS BECAUSE I TRIED EVERYTHING I COULD THINK OF AND READ FROM MY GOOGLING.

THANK YOU !

I want to update my lg's software. I've downloaded this http://www.lg.com/uk/support/mc-support/mobile-phone-support.jsp so i can reistall my lg's software. When I run it it says I have to install my usb driver first (But my usb cable works without any driver, I simply connect the telephone and I can enter my phone's memory or my sim's memory). Anyway, I click the install "usb driver button" go through all the process ( there's a part where I have to take out the battery, reconnect my usb , then search device etc, I did all that), then when I enter the lg update software again it says please install your usb driver to continue :|, I've installed it over and over and the same thing. Also, my usb ports work so there's no problem with them. I've been hassling with this problem for a couple of days and I just can't get my head around it and I really need to reinstall my software because my phone is performing badly. LG PC SUITE doesn't work either. My phone is a LG KS360.

Back