My Jeeps Shakes bad when I hit bumps, and it pulls to the right since I got...

Check the entire suspension and all steering components VERY carefully and thoroughly for damaged, worn or loose components!

I will wager that you will find more than one loose part - replace everything that is even marginally loose and then have a front end alignment performed. The oversize tires will amplify and increase any issues with loose front end parts.

If the pull is still present after the repairs and alignment try swapping the tires side to side and or front to rear to determine if it is a bad tire causing the pull.

...used 31's.? I just upgraded to some new 15x8 rims and picked up a set of used 31x10.5's for my 2006 Jeep Wrangler. At first I thought the balance was off, so I got them balanced a 2nd time, and it felt like it was better, even at 65 mph. But today when i was going about 30 mph and hit some pot holes, it started shaking violently again like it did before the balance, and I almost have to stop to correct it. It also pulls sharply to the right now. When it shakes, the steering wheel really shakes back and forth hard and fast almost like a tire is going to fall off. Could it be just a bad tire? Why only when I hit a bump or hole? Help!

...there should be a front end (horizontal) stabilizer shock absorber... look for it under the front end... it might need to be replaced.

Back