my future mother in law and i have been flirting lately it seems, is she interested?

Cameron

May 25, 2008
well I have kind of here and there flirted but the past week and a half I have been going hard at it... and since the past week or so the vibe between me and her has really changed.. like a gut feeling..and they say trust your gut.. well the past few days every time I see her or she walks in the room she always touches me.. like tickle up my shoulder or scratch my back.. and tonight seemed a major break thru.. we were really touchy feely tonight.. we kept getting close to eachother to talk and placing our hands on one another.. she would lean in and wanted me to whisper what I was saying to her bc "she didn't hear me" And she even let me place my hand on her lower back.. where I could feel her *** when she walked and she didn't mind at all.. and then I let off to throw something away. and she waited on me and I said something to her and she acted like she didn't hear me then leaned in for me to tell her again.. when we went to the other place we went to tonight.. she looked at me and smiled and mouthed are you ready to go and shook her head yes at me and laughed so I acted like I didn't hear her and leaned in and we joked and laughed very closely to eachother she let me place my hand on her all night it seemed with no problem. she is always smiling at me and I catch her looking at me too.. on Sunday I was sitting on the counter and it was just me and her and I was eating and had the plate resting on my crotch and lifted it up and while talking to her I saw her looking down at my plate.. but I know it was my crotch she was looking at... I mean I have this gut feeling that there is something and I can tell there is some vibe there but idk if she is feeling it too or what. or what to do next.. I mean she let me place my hand on her tonight several times on her back and like I said lower back right at her *** and she didn't mind at all. didn't pull away or anything. and still flirted when we got home and were in the kitchen together by ourselves.. she leaned in and put her ear to my lips.. and the other night when I walked in and she was doing laundry she looked at me and bent over to put clothes in the wash and started swooshing her hair.. bc she got a hair cut and I told her I liked her hair cut and she looked very good.. and she smiled and laughed
And tonight we went furniture shopping, we kept smiling and catching each others eye all night, and she would touch my hands when talking to me or place her hand on my back leaning to talk to me, but when her husband showed up she started acting different, but when he would not be around we caught each others eyes and she winked at me a couple of times..what does all this mean? is she interested? What kind of move should I make if so? Is she waiting on me? and im pretty sure she knows I am interested, because all women know when men are sexually attracted to them.
To me it seems she is interested, more then testing me. I can feel a sense of sexual tension between us

Back