My drivers ed teacher showed pictures of the car wreck that killed my cousin do I...

BillyBuddy

Sep 6, 2013
...have the right to be mad? In short I live in a tiny town and in drivers ed class they did a presentation today on car wrecks and in the presentation there was a picture of my cousins car after it was destroyed in a wreak which killed her. It was crushed about 5 years ago after a log truck's chains broke and all the logs fell on it. In short I got really freaking upset and left the class with no intentions to do anything but to sit in the hall. It's not like I was going to the office to raise hell or anything I just wanted to sit in the hallway but the teacher got really pissed and told me to stop being a baby. I mean I think I have a reason to be upset. I suspect though that it was not a accident because this is a small town were every death is a big deal and he came to her funeral so he knew it was my cousin. I don't think he likes me much as he is very involved in our towns church and I openly live my life in a way they describe as 'evil' so he gives me a lot of mean looks and I have to check every test after he does because he 'accidentally' marks a lot of my right answers wrong. He's just always seemed passive aggressive to me. Anyway I just wanted to sit out that one class but because he got as snappy as he did I want to switch his class but the principle and teacher both say I am overeating.

Back