My dad made me feel uncomfortable on vacation - Let me start off by saying...

Catherine

May 29, 2008
...that my dad is an amazing father? I am 21 and this had never happened before and it is just giving me anxiety. We were on vacation and he was kind of drunk. We were leaving the hotel room to go out to dinner and my mom and brother had already gone downstairs. I was in front of my dad walking out of the room and he said "lets go hot legs" I was wearing high waisted shorts a crop top and heels.
It was really weird but I ignored it because I just chalked it up to him being drunk. The elevator was taking forever so it was just me and him standing there waiting and he kept looking me up and down creepily and checking me out with this creepy smile - it just really made me feel incredibly uneasy and I have never ever felt that way before around him. I wanted to be anywhere but there because it made me feel that weird, especially after the hot legs things. It felt like some older creepy guy was hitting on me / checking me out but it was my dad. What do I do ? Nothing has happened since but i am having anxiety. Help.

Back