my Chihuahuas hate each other HELP!?

deeplysorrowedsin

Sep 28, 2008
(I got a female chihuahua) and a (male chihuahua-dachsund mix aka weenie dog lol) i got
both from the Latifah rescue society. the female chi is 7 months
the male chiweenie is 3 months which is i think is 12 weeks he is the runt of the litter my female is a bully to him. i got him 4 or 5 days ago.
whenever i give him a puppy bone she pushes him out of the way! and whenever we went outside cause it was a nice sunny day i put the dogs outside and my teenie weenie chiweenie was walking near the pool and finds a toy bone of my females and then my female chi comes running and snatches the toy bone from him and he falls into the pool and im like oh my god so i run and i jumped in the pool with my clothes on and had to get him! cause i NEVER let my dogs near my pool for the fact they could fall in but i foolishly did not realize my dogs dug a hole under the gate and got around and im like oh my god how the heck did they get out. anyways my female barks at him and i have to grab her or the maid gets her which is embarrasing cause she bites me not hard at all but she bites me cause she never did that before i dont know what to do.. is there anyone that can help. i mean I love animals i want to adopt more! but its on hold right now cause im afraid if my female attacks them to. I think my chihuahua is just i dont know please help.

Back