My boyfriend is atheist and i am a strong christian! Help?

are you in love with him or what he believes.
who cares if hes atheist if you like him then religion shouldnt get in the way
plus your boyfriends is right. theres no god

What if your boyfriend was secretly trying to think of a way to make you atheist? How would you feel about that?

What you are hoping to do is wrong. It is more respectful for you to accept him for who and what he is, just as you would want him to accept you for who and what you are. If you don't want him meddling with your faith in God then give him the same respect and stop trying to meddle in what he chooses to believe.

If you really are that upset about who your boyfriend has chosen to be, then you should probably find someone else. He's probably not the one for you.

you need to ask help from the One True Living God, Christ Jesus...Pray...pray..pray...pray...pray..pray..pray..

Pro 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

I have a suggestion; Listen to his reasons for being an atheist, think about the reasons critically, and allow him to bring you out of delusion and into the wonderful world of rationality.

don't be an idiot.

if you won't give up your belief for him, there's no reason he should start believing for you.

and how does "his parents are "non practicing christians"" equate to him having all the makings of a christian? don't drag him into your cult. there's still hope for his sanity.

Don't let religion get in the way of ANYTHING. I'm not going to tell you your religion is wrong, blahblahblah. 'Cause we both don't want to hear it. But, I don't think you should let anything in the way if you really love him

if he is atheist, you shouldnt be with him anyways. my youth pastor used a great example. if you are standing on a chair and your boyfriend is on the floor who will it be easier to pull. will you be able to pull him up or will he most likely pull you down. dont let him do that to you. trust me. you will be so much happier.

Back