my boyfriend and I argue so much!!!?

Bianca

Jun 12, 2008
i hate arguing with my boyfriend but we do it so often I hate it :( i love him so so so much we were best friends for 3 years before we got serious and things are really good between us except for the arguing for stupid things. i admit i start it most of the time but it's because when i try to do something nice for him or take care of him he doesnt except in the way i would like him to, he's whatever about the things i do for him and it makes me sad and mad cause he doesnt understand what i do is because i love him not because i want to control him or make him upset at me :p idk...i guess i care too much... but what if i stop showing that i care then he's going to get mad cause "i dont care" helppppp whats wrong with me i dont want to fight anymore.

Try talking to him or maybe stop trying & make him see what you was trying to do. It's normal for couples tp argue so don't be upset. My boyfriend & I argue a lot I'm pretty much always the one who starts it but it's because I think / care too much & he doesn't see that but he's finally starting to see. Now that I don't try as much with him. But don't worry " communication rules the nation" :) just talk to him!! Good luck <3

don't do too much for him. it gets awkward when one side does too many favors.

Back