Motorola Hint Problem!!!!!! URGENT?

worst fone

I had To Get A New Motorola HInt Cuz I Couldnt hear my calls... ive had this new one for Excatly 15 DAYS!!!!!! Nd Its Freezing uHp At FIrst but i ignore it.. THEN MY SCREEN TURNS BLUE & I hAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FIX IT.If Your Gonna make a fone choice.... DONT GET A HINT! unless u want a stupid fone...Ps.. If u know how to fix a blue screen on a motorola hint HELP ME PLEASE.!

mine has decided it has a flash function and wont take pics now well it will take pix but i cant see what im taking a pic of on the screen has any1 else had this happen???

well my phone got dropped in water and worked perfectly fine until i got it near another electronic device! Then the top buttons started to make my phone go crazy! so if i move it the wrong way but if i let it go dark then my screen is fine!! Any suggestions, if i take it a store they are going to make me switch to verizon and i do not want another verizon phone bc they try and jack up your prices!!

my hint sucks it will just call people out of ramdom so i allways have to lock it but at least i pay like 70 dollars for it yoou can try and sell yours on craigslist.com

this phone sucks

ive had this phone for a half of a year maybe and it doesnt hold a charge and it randomly shuts off if i even slide it up this phone is a total waste of money and every text message i get it will get to the reply screen just fine and then it will saying message sending failed even if i have a lot of bars but i would never get this phone if i were you i have to charge it every single night even if i dont use it because its a TOTAL PIECE OF CRAP i cant wait till my times up so i can get rid of it and i hope that the company that made this piece of junk is reading these

problems with the motorola hint

I got the hint but its brand new soo I don't have any problems with it, it's probably just sucked cause when phone are new they always have problems but then they get fixxed by the company and they are better my uscellular guy said this was a great phone with no problems so I'm not worried about it being sucky! The same happened to my friend she had a phone from uscellular and they dont make it anymore but it had lotd of problems then they came out with almost the same exact phone with no problems. So I don't know all I know is that my motorola hint works just fine!

commercial burping

I have had my hint for a couple months, and it just stopped charging. I'm not sure if it is the phone or if I just need a new charger. Has anyone else had this problem? If this phone is as crappy as everyone on here has said, I don't even want to waste the money on a charger if this is just another problem that the phone has.

I have had my hint for a couple months, and it just stopped charging. I'm not sure if it is the phone or if I just need a new charger. Has anyone else had this problem? If this phone is as crappy as everyone on here has said, I don't even want to waste the money on a charger if this is just another problem that the phone has.

problems

i to fell in love with this phone at first site. always wanted a phone like it and i didnt have to have a smart plan for it. so i got it it has been great my by far favorite phone up until this week. i now turnit on and it goes through the motorola stuff then it just turns off the screen goes all weird. it makes me mad to pay the kind of money for a phone like this and it turn to crap!

I have this same phone to and I've had it for a year and I'm ready to smash it with a hammer...my phone has been freezing up for about 9 months and now when I take pictures and save them the picture is gone and it says "file corrupt"...wth is that??...It takes for ever to send text messages and the battery died all the time. I've replaced the battery twice and it made no difference!....I'll be really happy when my 2 year contract is up and will do better research before buying a new phone.

all u are asses nothing is wrong with the phone i have one it works fine 6 months now

Phone sucks

I have had this phone for 3 months and i hate it never can receive pictures i hate it got it refreshed and it still doesn't work somebody help me!

On my motorola QA30 or QA40 which ever is the Motorola Hint, just recently started to say Memory Full on my text messages, I went out bought a memory card, transfered over all memory and what not to my card, including photos, videos, sounds.. and still same problem pops up, Memory Full when I try to send text messages, and I first had up to 200-300 inbox and 200-300 outbox but now im down to 30-40 inbox and 30-40 outbox and its driving me insane it keeps decreasing HELP ME BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

I too have the hint for me and my daughter, they suck, major. Stoor clerk said they were the best at reception and life span......hahahahahahah...ohohahahahahha...whatever. Have been a customer of US Cell for over 14 years and if they refuse to fix this..guess I am officially going with another company. Any advice?

My Motorola Hint is about 3 three weeks old. I haven't had any problems with it until tonight. It hasn't been dropped nor has it had any water damage. The phone has just shut off and the Motorola symbol is all that comes up on the screen. I've tried taking the battery out and turning it back on but it doesn't work. Does anyone know what i can do?
Well i would but its too late they are closed. The only reason i'm being so urgent is because I'm three hours away from my mom and she freaks out about not being able to get in touch with me.

I had the same problem and did the same thing you did & I placed it back on the charger and it fired right back up....

my motorola hint is a year old and it have been diss continued probly becauze of the randon shut offs the frezzing wont turn on and shit that happens to it but no damage what so ever besides the scrapes on it from the pavement . they suck but they are very tought lil things if you drop them the dont break the stay together ....pretty well....

take the battery out for 15 or 20 or 5 mins then put it back in it should woork my boyfriends showed me what to do

my hint is one of the first ones made (i think from august 2008) and i have had it for 6 months (used phone) it never gave me any problems until one evening when all the keys on the top of the slider decided to stop working and the phone would freeze and randomly turn off and on. I took it to the store and they sent it to motorola. they still have it. I can't wait to get it back because i LOVE this phone

Alright, this is really stupid! i dont understand.. my phone used to hold 300 inbox and 300 outbox before i had to erase it.. then it went to 150 and 150.. than100 and 100.. than 50 and 50.. now 0 and 0.. it wont let me send any messages or recieve any.. this is stupid! Any help on this one?

Back