motorola atrix hd black screen but still powers on?

Seth

May 16, 2008
my atrix hd had a cracked screen so i replaced it when i put the phone back together i cannot see anything on lcd screen i can still answer phone calls and such i just cant see. there is no light from the lcd at all and i cant reset because i cant see so i have no idea what to do the flex cable for the lcd is not damaged and its in properly
the cable is correctly installed i have done this before and the digitizer still works as i can still use the phone the lcd screen just will not show anything not sure whats wrong at all it has no water damage all i did was swap old lcd with new one even putting old lcd back in doesnt help and yes i replaced it myself

ok im assuming that you did the repair job your self. cell phones have two major parts when it comes to the display and that is the lcd and the digitiser. it soulnds like in the process of swapping the borken lcd out you didnt reconnect it correctly or you broke you digisier. ive worked in wireless for almost ten years now and taking apart cell phones and replacing the broken parts is no walk in the park

Back