motorcycle ignition picking?

UnderPressure

Oct 11, 2008
Bought a cycle and lost the key before i could ride it. what kind of pick tools will work to turn the ignition to on. also its a 2001 ninja zx6e if that helps. will this ruin the ignition, my buddy claimed it will render the ignition useless. but ive seen youtube videos of people picking car ignitions. dont post stupid comments. this isnt for an illegal purpose. im not paying a locksmith 130 to decode it and make a key or switching the ignition because then i have to change the gas tank, seat and helmet holder locks as well.

Motorcycle ignition picking?
Bought a cycle and lost the key before i could ride it. what kind of pick tools will work to turn the ignition to on. also its a 2001 ninja zx6e if that helps. will this ruin the ignition, my buddy claimed it will render the ignition useless. but ive seen youtube videos of people picking car ignitions. dont post stupid comments. this isnt for an illegal purpose. im not paying a locksmith 130 to decode it and make a key or switching the ignition because then i have to change the gas tank, seat and helmet holder locks as well.

Back