most fucked up thing you have ever done

Do you EVER stop bitching about anything? Every fucking post you make you are tryin to make your self seem like a fucking BAMF. Will you just shut the fuck up. :rolleyes:

was fooling around with my bow and arrows with my friend. he told me to shoot straight in the air, while he was lying down(trying to get it as close to him as possible). did it a few times and didnt come close at all, then after the like 10th time, i was like oh shit, because i saw the way it was coming down, and my friend just barely moved in time, the arrow was like 15 ft in the air before he moved, and if he didnt, it looked like it would have gone into his thigh or waist area.

Point: almost killed/REALLY hurt my friend

I pushed a retarded kid over in his wheelchair because I thought it was my friend:(

I felt like the biggest asshole.

my friend said something about pulling out and i was like "yeah thats what your dad should have done."
i found out later that day that his father had passed away when he was 2 years old. he wasn't mad at me though because i didn't know, but i still feel terrible to this day.

this girl is half black (mom white dad black)

she asked me to come over so i said:
"Sure I want to see how ghetto your dad is"
she said:
"Oh never mind you cant"
then I turned to my friend I was like:
"wtf?"
he goes:
"her dad died when she was 7"

I was sad, her dad died, and shes uber hot

was a little blazed and was drivin with freinds and as we came around a bend I saw a rabbit in the middle of the street about 60 yards ahead. I turned to my friend in the passenger seat and before I even said anything he goes, " DO IT ". So I flicked on my high beams freezing the bunny in place and gunned it.

at 40mph an 8 ounce bunny makes a popping sound when ran over.

yes Im going to hell

Back