More Funny Halloween Costumes?

mari

May 12, 2008
We have three ideas.

1) A shirt with the word "costume" printed across the front.

2) Dressing normally, when someone asks what we are we'll say were-wolfs, but it's not a full moon.

3) Large straw hat, bright loud dress, flats, big sun hat, straw bag, camera, and maps. An American tourist.

how about a pony with a horn honker :)
or a pizza delivery table :)
or even the sooo sexy man in blue bra :)

Chia Pet
Buy some bagged green moss and glue it to your clothes. Dye or spray your hair green. Write Chia on your arms or legs. (You can even paint your skin orange for the full effect.)

Not a Happy Camper
Wear a camp t-shirt and cargo shorts. Tear holes and burn the edges of the clothes, then attach leaves and sticks, burnt and melted marshmallows and fake bugs to the clothes. Tease your hair; add melted marshmallows and fake welts and insect bites to exposed skin. For more effect, attach a rubber snake to your ankle as if being bit!

Killing Time
Hold a clock and a fake bloody knife. Or, dress up as a giant clock with a fake bloody knife in it.

lol, "costume"!!!
I saw this one costume one time, i know this sounds gross but i thought it was funny, it was a turd and it was holding a bible and a cross so its like when people say "holy crap!"

For kids at the clothing warehouse in Wooster, OH, they have a mustard bottle costume, it says MUSTARD in black on the front, the costume is yellow and in the shape of a mustard bottle. there's a hat which is the tip. :)

Back