Mine's GT-R at the Tokyo Auto Salon

vlad411

Jul 4, 2007
It seems that companies are still fired up about the Nissan GT-R. At this year's Tokyo Auto Salon, a 550 horsepower Complete Edition GT-R and a 700 horsepower quad-charged (twin superchargers and twin turbos) by Power Enterprise GT-R are among the participants of the show. Also joining in on the fun is Japanese tuning firm Mine's.
The company has released yet another modified Nissan GT-R, a follow up to the first R35 model in December 2007 that proved to be faster than a Lamborghini Gallardo and the tuner's previous R24 GT-R around a track.
The most apparent upgrade on the newly tweaked R35 is the aero package in the form of a body-kit, as well as a plethora of carbon fiber goodies.* Lip spoiler, hood, trunk lid, and side mirrors are all carbon fiber. The package goes as far as to even include custom canards positioned on the front spoiler.
The other upgrades are not so obvious include an upgraded ECU, high-flow air filter and exhaust, an adjustable suspension package in conjunction with a Mine's Eibach spring kit, uprated brake rotors and pads, and high-capacity fuel injectors.
+ Motor Authority: Mine's shows off latest GT-R package at Tokyo Auto Salon

Back