Millsberry Yard Sale?

Awsomness

my username is badgurl4sure come and buy stuff and i also have a fund where u just send stuff to my name and it all goes to charity on millsberry and i send you a 5,000 voucher that you can have 5,000 millsbucks!! so send in now

Omg!!! Blondiez97 has the cheapest prices you will find!!! Plzzz come!!! Thanks!!! Also add me, send a message, and check out my house!!!!!byyyyyyy

i searched you but it said you dont exist no people found did you mess your name up

go to my yard sale
i have....
ariels hair,flounder t-shirt,propeller hat, 2007 hat, 50 wig, formal holiday dress,
wall cabinet, diamond necklace, ornate candelbra, drivers helmet, and more!
GUESS WHAT! THEY ARE ALL CHEAP!! BETTER HURRY 3 PAGES ALREADY
BEEN SOLD!!
MY USERNAME IS:SWEETLIL9!!

i searched you but it said you dont exist no people found did you mess your name up

i have the best prices u can get username: hotshothockey19
go crazy and buy evrything

Yardsale

Having a massive clear out,
trophies and all sorts cheap,
golden serpent too!
Check it Out!

user:bballer4evar
and if you want something in my house that you want send me and email and i might put it out in my yard sale

hey i have millsberry

hey im hairdye67 check me out on my yardsale page

cheap yardsale

come to my yardsale. Its very very cheap!!!!
username: zakiullah_2009

Cheryl Cole...

Hay!Please visit my yard sale!!!!!!!!!!!
hollyandheidi.
Also:heidiandholly

If you visit my yard sale then ill tell you a little secret.My husband:Ashley Cole plays for
Chelsea,but use to play for Arsenal.
If you also wanna know more secrets, then please buy all the stuff in my yardsale(and my friends:heidiandholly)
My username is:hollyandheidi

THANKSXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
P.S I LOVE YOU'LL SEE YOU PEOPS!

URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY FRIENDS USERNAME IS:heidiandholly

hey, my username is ashleyl1997 i have stuff in my y/s... really cheap, and alot of it!!!. take a look!

Millsberry Username for Yardsale

tiradents is the username,
VERY VERY VERY low prices

Back