Metro fantasy football

metro works fine with me... log on instantly. think febragas is a must based on his performance the other day!!

8 more days for neone else to sign up!

I'll sort it out as soon as I can find Mikkel Beck and Des Walker.

"You'll never beat Des Walker,...you'll never beat Des Walker...!!"

you are brave puttin in makelele and essien... with chelsea they might not even play!

Sorted, although I feel a bit bad about not including any Watford players. My head has ruled my heart for once.

Cheers. Reckon you might have signed your own Fantasy League death warrant though!!!

Any ideas when the league tables get updated, week in week out? couldnt find it on the site rules or terms anywhere

19. The points for all weekend matches will updated each Monday. The points for any matches played during the week will be updated the following morning.

19?
Can you explain more about how it works?
I understood, that tomorrow it will be updated? But, it is the last match?
Edit: And we are talking about soccer right?

The season kicked off yesterday, so it’s actually the first matches.

Basically, you pick a team of Premiership players costing no more than £55m total, then, players are given points based on certain criteria such as scoring, goal assists, full game appearances etc, or their deducted points if they get sent off or for the goalkeepers and defenders, let in a goal.

The points your players get are your team point. At the end of the season, the top few teams with the most points wins money.

http://fantasyfootball.metro.co.uk/Article.aspx?id=101

i forgot cech got a shoulder injury!!!! was ment to put in the other chelsea keeper (cudacini?)... jus lost out on 6 points! ahhhh would have been top!

Now Leon!! Well, as from 11am this morning, til I think 26th August for the first ones. Only get 3 though.

I changed my keeper aswell....What possessed me to start with Crossley?!

Think I got a pretty good team now

Back