machida vs jones predictions?

humanweapon101010

Dec 16, 2010
and the rest of the fights.

im a huge machida fan hes my fave fighter, but man jones has got me real nervous about watching this one.. one thing ive noticed is jones is mostly a counter striker, and hes taken advantage of agressive strikers such as page a shogun.. machidas and excellent counterstriker himself. his speeds ontack hes god underrated power as well.. if machida can time a missed jones strike i beleive he can land that bomb on jones chin.. . if u look past the shogun fight machida dominated all his opponaints including rampage, he broke rampage down and possibly coulduve stopped him had he had more rounds in opinion.. machida wins upsetting tko round 3.

bonus question.. what ever happened to sonnen vrs anderson??? the fight was cancelled???

If Machida can stay aggressive, he can test Jones' chin, but if he stays elusive too long, Jones will probably start to pick him apart, and Machida doesn't like to get hit in the face.

Anderson vs Sonnen was never official, Sonnen is fighting Mark Munoz on UFC on Fox 2 on January 28th. If Sonnen wins, the UFC wants to have the rematch in Brazil.

Back