Liverpool Win Champions League!

first few penalties he was quite off his line but, none the less, he made some exceptional saves. i really enjoyed the game

Lucky Liverpool....!

Seriously - as much as I hate to admit it - they deserved to win. Beating Chelsea, Juventus and AC Milan is hard. Coming back from 3-0 down - you have to hand it to them!

Congrats to the mickey mousers, the bin dippers deserved to win, just wish we'd had as good penalty skills last Saturday!!

(bitter and twisted Manc)

Got home at 7.00 this morning with a severe hangover but what a night!!!

WE HAVE GOT A MAN FROM SPAIN
HE HAS MADE US GREAT AGAIN
THAT IS WHY WE SING HIS NAME
RAFAEL BENITEZ
RAFA RAFAEL ,RAFA RAFAEL, RAFA RAFAEL
RAFAEL BENITEZ!!

(THAT'S A SMILEY FOR EACH EUROPEAN CUP)!!!!

Well Done to Liverpool
They deserved to win especially after beating Juve - they would have won otherwise
Coming back from 3-0 down was pretty good too, not as good as WBA coming back from 3-0 inside 20 mins away at West Ham - one of the best games I've been too, I still can't believe we stayed in the Premiership this season though
Come on you baggies
Boing Boing!!

Liverpool were very lucky.

What a collapse AC had I've not seen a team throw away something like that since erm Sunday When Celtic lost the Scottish League to the mighty Rangers

A very soft penalty (gattuso should have walked as he was the last defender), the ref missed the linesmans offside call for the second (or was it the first or third) goal and hyppia (sp) was lucky not to be sent off as the last defender for the 2nd half foul on kaka.

Brilliant game though well done to Liverpool for sticking in there

Do you think Benitez will get the same adulation from the press as Mourinhio.

Definitely agreed. Being 3 yards off the line for a penalty is also illegal. It goes to show the joke of a state professional refereeing is when they can't even get the rules right in the champions league final.

Congrats to the dirties

Similarities in 1978, 1981 and 2005….

Pope dies
Wales win Grand Slam
Liverpool win European Cup

Prince Charles get married
Ken and Deirdre marry on Corrie
A new Dr Who is appointed
Liverpool win 17 league games and finish 5th
Crystal Palace and Norwich are relegated

Pope dies
Wales win Grand Slam
Prince Charles get married
Ken and Deirdre marry on Corrie
A new Dr Who is appointed
Liverpool win 17 league games and finish 5th
Crystal Palace and Norwich are relegated

Spooky or what?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/funny_old_game/4449773.stm

Magical. Absolutely fantastic. Respect to all fans of other clubs who have wished us well, and a big fat raspberry to those who were laughing at us at half time. (especially that bloke in the pub - you were grinning at me after 45 mins, so I had to return the favour a little later on!) To cap it off, AC were gracious in defeat (that must have been HARD to take) and there was no trouble. A fairytale ending methinks.

I feel sorry for those who left the stadium at half time . How embarrising - unknowingly walking out on one of footballs greatest moments.

for how much they paid 4 those tickets, i wouldn't have walked out if we were losing 10-0.

Back