LG VU plus or Samsung Impression?

FreddyJ

Apr 15, 2008
I cant decide which phone i should get. I had the xenon but it got stolen so now i am going to get a new phone and i narrowed it down to these two and i cant choose.
i like to text alot so that will be mostly the only thing i will be doing on these phones so talk time really doesnt matter for me.
Can you please help me decide which one i should get?
and if you cant decide can you suggest another great phone?
thanks
Haha i am still pensive about getting the Iphone 4 since it does have some bugs

the Samsung IMpression has a lot of problems i recommend you get the LG VU plus. It has some new features in it like latest 3G technology and a better camera

the Samsung IMpression has a lot of problems i recommend you get the LG VU plus. It has some new features in it like latest 3G technology and a better camera

Back