Lesbians: how did you meet your partner?

Sophie

May 16, 2008
This question is for other lesbians. I just want to know when, and how, you met your partner?
It's so hard to meet any girl who is interested in a serious relationship with another girl. I'm a lesbian, and I can't find anybody to be with me. I just seem to have a stream of girls wanting to 'experiment' being with another girl on me, but thats not what I want. I want a serious, loving, proper relationship, where both partners know what they want out of it, not just some girl trying to sort out her sexuality.
How did you meet your partner? How old were you? I'm 18, and I've never had a proper relationship, and I'm starting to get worried I never will.

I met my girlfriend when I started Sixth Form (higher education for 16-18 year olds in UK) I saw her go into the LGBT club thing there..when I saw her again I just got talking to her..we dated and now we've been together two years :)
I'm going to university soon though, hopefully our relationship can take the long distance :D
I met her when I was 16, I'm now 18 :) x

i've met my best partners either online (gay.com,match.com, NOT okcupid or plentyofish) or at work/school. i've met my worst partners at bars and on plentyoffish/okcupid.

I was 17 she was 19

We meet working at mcdonalds. She didnt even notice i worked there till about a month after i started.

Hang in there sweetie mrs right will come along just give it some time.

I haven't been in a serious relationship with a girl or a guy (last time it was starting to get serious I dumped him) but yeah... I'm 15.

Back