leftovers recipe help?

peroxythingl

Nov 10, 2011
i have potatoes, carrots, squash, celery, and breaded chicken. what can i make ? ive been looking all over the internets for something but i cant find anything.

maybe remove the breadcrumbs from the chicken (and de-bone if necessary). Using medium-sized pieces, lightly fry the chicken, push it to the side in the pan, then add carrots and celery to be sauted too. If you like, you can add a can of tinned tomatoes when the rest is cooked and mixed together.

Make potato and squash mash to serve with the meat mix.

You don't say if your left-overs are raw or already cooked, but the above should work for either.

Do a bubble and sqeak,mash all your veg together in a big
bowl/pan, put some veg oil in a frying pan and fry until you
think it's browned.Turn over and brown the other side.
Once you have turned over your bubble,
that would be the best time to start to deep fry your
breaded chicken.

Just do a fry-up like a stir fry.
Just cut everything up so that they will all heat at about the same speed and season to taste.

I agree with Tia. Just make a soup. Whenever me or my mom makes one, we use whatever meat and veggies we have available, and it almost always turns out well. Happy Cooking!

You could throw everything into a pot with some chicken stock, broth, or water and make a soup. The breading on the chicken will make the soup thick and rich.

mashed potatoes, cooked carrots, let the squash dry out do it can be a rattle :D. and make chicken witht the chicken ?

Back