Laughing at liberals do you think there will be no real men left in the

If "real men" are tea party types insane enough to seriously entertain fantasies of secession, then I'll help pay for their gas.

Texas has plenty of men, but the union would not lose much in that regard if the state did secede. Texas will not secede however.

There will be a higher precentage of real men in the US when Texas leaves. (I can tell by your poor writing that education is not a high priority in Texas.) Getting rid of all those men who define their manhood by carrying around an artificial phallus in the form of a gun. Or people like you who have such a week sense of being a man, you try pathetically to prove that you are a man.

I can promise you, the real men won't want anything to do with Texas. The men who have to try to brag about being real men, like you, because they aren't, or the ones who have to carry guns to prove it are not real men.

Texas cant' leave the union. Even if they got permission, they couldn't afford it. They would have to pay for all the federal stuff in the state - interstates, airports, ports, dams, schools, hospitals. Plus their share of the federal debt. And of course there will be massive tax increases for all those things, plus the cost of patrolling the borders (which includes all borders, not just the south border), raising an army, and all the things the feds do for Texas. I'm sure you aren't willing to pay for all of that.

And of course, you won't be able to come to the US. I can guarantee you dont' have a skill we would want, so you would have to come here illegally. And by your standards, I'm sure you would be fine if we shot you on site.

Believe me, the US would be better off. But we agreed to take the bad and the good.

Oh, and let's not forget, real men stand by their promises, including those made when they joined the union.

Back