Kiss or AC/DC which do you like better?

brian

May 13, 2008
2 of the few bands that survived in the 70s 80s and 90s with pretty substantial popularity in all 3 decades. (Yes I know AC/DC is still going and their new album is pretty good, when was the last album Kiss made? I'm not sure)

I like them both but I really love Kiss more since I've seen them in concert a few times. I've seen AC/DC too but I think Kiss does a better concert.

ACDC. I think it's cool how Angus Young can play the simplest bluesy riffs for a guitar solo and I still can't bend the strings enough to play it.

AC/DC. At least music is what they do. KISS is a show, kabuki theater, costumes, make-up, a spectacle... the last thing they can hang their hat on is their music.

I love AC/DC, and i find their music alot better than KISS. Personally i dont even think it's a hard comparison. dont get me wrong i think KISS was good, but overated

kiss, has a live album come out last year Kiss Alive 35. and they were also on Jigoku-Retsuden in 2008

I've just always liked AC/DC better for some reason, but I like Bon Scott stuff better. The good Brian Johnson one was Back n Black.

I've just always liked AC/DC better for some reason, but I like Bon Scott stuff better. The good Brian Johnson one was Back n Black.

Back