karate kid 2010, melody piano contest?

Yukidaruma

Mar 10, 2011
In the movie, an asian kid was playing the piano, that's when the jade's female friend had to play the violin. The guy was playing a melody on the piano which I think it's from Chopin. Can anyone tell me what the melody's name is? The melody's rhythm was fast. Please shed some light on this I really want to find that play.

PS: It is not Nocturne for Piano No. 20 in C Sharp Minor. I know that name is in the soundtracks' list, but the one I'm talking about is not. That's the one I would like to find.

Thank you in advance! :)

Joe Esposito, "You're the best around" ??

Haha, sorry, I'm a child of the 80's so when you say "Karate Kid" that's what comes to mind.

But I believe the song you are looking for is "Nocturne No. 20"

EDIT: Oops, I saw the last part where you already knew that. Well, sorry, I can't help you. Maybe he just sped up the tempo, and made it different? Not sure. I'll look, since now I am curious, and see if I cna find it!

Here's an article that might tell you what you are looking for. Was it the flight of the bumble bee?

p.s. thanks for the thumbs down. Pretty rude for me actually taking the time to even look up your stupid question, which I honestly should not have wasted my precious time on for such an unappreciative asker. But because this is the season of forgiving, here's what I found:

http://open.salon.com/blog/chopin_with_cherries/2010/07/09/chopin_and_the_karate_kid

Joe Esposito, "You're the best around" ??

Haha, sorry, I'm a child of the 80's so when you say "Karate Kid" that's what comes to mind.

But I believe the song you are looking for is "Nocturne No. 20"

EDIT: Oops, I saw the last part where you already knew that. Well, sorry, I can't help you. Maybe he just sped up the tempo, and made it different? Not sure. I'll look, since now I am curious, and see if I cna find it!

Here's an article that might tell you what you are looking for. Was it the flight of the bumble bee?

p.s. thanks for the thumbs down. Pretty rude for me actually taking the time to even look up your stupid question, which I honestly should not have wasted my precious time on for such an unappreciative asker. But because this is the season of forgiving, here's what I found:

http://open.salon.com/blog/chopin_with_cherries/2010/07/09/chopin_and_the_karate_kid

Back