Kaley Cuoco’s Hubby Posts Before-And-After Pooping Pictures, Making Them The Poster C

admin

Administrator
Jun 17, 2007
Canada
Quick! Tell me what Kaley Cuoco’s husband Ryan Sweeting does for a living! If your answer is “be Kaley Cuoco’s husband,” I don’t blame you, but you’re wrong. The answer is tennis player. But it appears he’s simply not getting enough attention for that — or for being Kaley Cuoco’s husband, even though it’s all they talk about. What he really wants us to remember him for is sharing before-and-after photos of that time he pooped out a steak dinner. I can only imagine he’s spent his whole life thinking TMI stands for something like “That’s mucho interesting” or “Tim made ice (tea).” It doesn’t stand for those things, Ryan. It stands for TOO MUCH INFORMATION. More »
Kaley Cuoco’s Hubby Posts Before-And-After Pooping Pictures, Making Them The Poster Couple For Oversharing is a post from Blisstree - Get tips on healthy living, work outs, wellness & health food recipes. Advice & news on mental health & healthcare..
xBlY8TKjRkU

Back