just got in from jeff dunham show (ri)

NataNat

Apr 12, 2008
just got in from the 10 pm show.picked up a black "i kill you shirt" for the wall. my sides are still hurting i was three rows back from the stage. jeff was making fun of well dress woman(hooker jokes).akmed the dead terrorist lost his right arm during the show (came off and jeff hid it behind his back).new running gag now is ackmed got "poliosis" (ack started joke saying he had scoliosis when the arm fell off then his right leg fell off the stand and jeff when now looks like you got polio now ackmed and ack said no and flub the joke and came out poliosis. the guitar guy almost lost it on stage. I lost it when they were making fun of lucky charms.those lucky stars hurt when i pass them.. o look a blue moon....what comes out my ass looks like you get in the bottom of a cereal box :) they were also taping for there xmass show on comidy central.

Jeff Dunham is fucking hilarious.

(To anyone that doesn't know - he's a vantrilloquist Youtube him.)

edit; I actually spelled vantrilloquist correctly...

DSC00025.jpg

my whole family loves him my parents have seen him like 4 times live and one time they bought a walter puppet that he signed.

I like his older skits much more than the newer ones. For some reason he's only recently become popular - maybe you haven't seen some of his first shows.

in the Youtube video I'm watching it looks like his lips are moving. but I haven't laughed since about the first minute

i was gonna see him here at my college. he actually came here twice. the first time the tickets got sold out in like 2 days. i was gonna go to the second show (supposed to be an all student show), but my stupid college decided to put them for sale online the day before they went on sale in the box office on campus and only 90 students got tickets.

my college ftl

The only puppet of his I remotely like is Walter. I find Achmed extremely tacky and overdone. "I kill you." Good one.

Back