Just got a job as a financial report writer. I did masters in comp science. I

VaruSomuri

Oct 31, 2010
was always interested in busines? I was always interested in business related fields. But i am totally not aware of this business software. Now how is my future going to be ??? How do i plan to grow. Any certifications in Dynamics or any new tools to learn ??? If it is any integration or reporting tool like Informatica and Business objects i know how i can grow. But this is a totally a new field to me. Some one please help me understand. As i said i like working with business related tools and i really want to grow in this field, but don't know how to achieve perfection. This is my first job ever. I like this field.
Work with business analysts to create/define business reporting needs.
Complete development assignments utilizing MS SSRS.
Provide level-2 support for all financial reporting.
Support, monitor, document, and troubleshoot financial reporting technical issues.
Create, maintain, and write technical documentation.
support the development and maintenance of new and existing Microsoft Dynamics AX financial management reporting needs. They might also ask me to work on CRM Software, AX Software
Kronos Software Analyst.

Experience utilizing Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or 2008.
Complete other object-oriented development projects as assigned in X++.(What is x++, do we have any tutorials to learn).
Design/implement business workflows.
ERP/Enterprise business applications.

Back