Jehovah's Witnesses, how good you are in following Christ?

Agent47

May 21, 2008
These are the some of the teachings of Christ and how well (obviously not perfect but still genuinely well) Jehovah's witnesses follow these teachings:

1. "Love your enemies, bless those who curse you" - Matthew 5:44

"The established churches are CORRUPT, WORLDLY, and devoid of divine authority"
*** w99 4/15 p. 25 The Collegiants—Bible Study Made Them Different ***

"There are many persons in Christendom who firmly believe they are spiritually alive because they regularly read the Bible and attend church. But where is the activity that should be evidence of their aliveness? In what way are they using the knowledge they gain from Bible reading? Can sitting in a church once a week be considered as Christian activity?"
*** w59 1/1 p. 3 Are You Spiritually Alive? ***

"They [the clergy] have in fact represented the Devil, because it [the Church] is the Devil's organization." (J.F. Rutherford, Life, 1929, p. 292).

2. "Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you" - Matt. 7

"The clergy of Christendom have falsely assumed the name Christian. Therefore THEY ARE GUILTY of impersonating the first witness of Jehovah, the Lord Christ Jesus, in violation of the law of Almighty God."
*** w50 5/15 p. 149 par. 16 Living Up to the Name ***

"Ever since Christendom was founded in the days of Constantine the Great, Pontifex Maximus of the Roman Empire, the Catholic clergy and, later, the Protestant clergy HAVE BEEN GUILTY of spiritual adultery. How so? In being friends of this world and taking part in its politics and military ventures."
*** w79 9/1 p. 27 par. 18 The Royal “Shepherd” of Bible Prophecy ***

3. “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick... For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.” - Matt.9:12-13.

Over the years, offenders disfellowshipped from the worldwide Christian congregation, mostly on grounds of sexual immorality, have numbered into the tens of thousands. In some years there have been even more than fell in ancient Israel because of the Baal of Peor. May we keep up our guard so that WE NEVER FALL INTO THAT COMPANY!
*** re chap. 9 p. 44 par. 11 Holding Fast to Jesus’ Name ***

4. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Jehovah's Witnesses pray only for their own brothers and sisters when some major natural disaster occurs in the world. What's wrong with praying for everyone who is victim of the disaster?
I'm not talking about personal prayers... I'm talking about prayers that are being done in kingdom halls before and after meetings.

Jehovah's Witnesses are counterfeit Christians so they do not follow Christ.

His first commandment is to love

Their first reaction is to Judge

I was a Witness cult member for 22 years and I am glad to be freed form it

Put their own quotes in their faces and they will not answer the Question but say things like "How do you know what are in my prayers?"

Divert attention form the point and Tap-Dance your heart out.

Next you will get a swarm of witnesses calling you an Apostate/Hater/Opposer

Getting Old

Note: Your comment about prayer is absolutely true and spot on and I would like Lone Dissenter to either swear to you that he does indeed pray for others than his brothers and sisters in WBS at the Kingdom hall, or remain silent

Back