i've got three truck BIG TRUCKS i want to lease them to a company does any company

malik

Jul 17, 2008
do that? I herd that there is a business like if you have trucks you could lease them into a trucking company they will take care of it you just have to give it to them they will pay you the monthly lease you have agreed upon is there any thing like that please help me out i don't have a business right now running im very interested in doing this business

Trucking companies buy or lease trucks in large quantities so the get them at very low rate compared to the average person, therefore, they wouldn't lease yours for a worthwhile amount of money. I doubt a trucking company would even entertain the idea.
You may be able to lease them out to drivers, who will then go and contract to work for a company while paying you the agreed lease amount. But when things get tough they will bail and you will get screwed.
I think you are referring to a "lease operator" situation. What that means is, you contract (lease) with a trucking company to haul for them. You drive and/or hire drivers, and you take care of everything, fuel maintenance, driver wages, insurance, and the list goes on. It is difficult and the profit margin is very narrow.
My advice is to sell them and find something else to do.

Trucking companies buy or lease trucks in large quantities so the get them at very low rate compared to the average person, therefore, they wouldn't lease yours for a worthwhile amount of money. I doubt a trucking company would even entertain the idea.
You may be able to lease them out to drivers, who will then go and contract to work for a company while paying you the agreed lease amount. But when things get tough they will bail and you will get screwed.
I think you are referring to a "lease operator" situation. What that means is, you contract (lease) with a trucking company to haul for them. You drive and/or hire drivers, and you take care of everything, fuel maintenance, driver wages, insurance, and the list goes on. It is difficult and the profit margin is very narrow.
My advice is to sell them and find something else to do.

Back