iSupport

i think a huge problem with ST is that all the people who joined in 05 or whatever just have great memories from back then (which they only remember as being great) and all they do now is bitch and moan but provide no solution to making ST funnier. kinda like democrats, heh

I remember you live really close to me, cause your principal or something was in the house that caught on fire by my house.

REMEMBER

laredo's principal or some shit

Well I would like to think I am a "Good" poster. I never post that too TLDR shit and I usually give more than one sentence in a post.

Rate me bitches.

i agree for the most part, let us have our fun in ST. OSST is there for a reason, if you want every thread to be about serious business and have a billion **OFFICIAL** threads, and have a heavily moderated forum, go there.

You totally stole my sig, but its cool cause you helped me out when I had the deadly splinter.

Talk small was/is MVP.

The mods in ST were cool when it was the top of the food chain mods, not the bottom feeders of today.

Kyle had this plan running great, but that was 2k2-2k3.

i made fun of one in a local forum, and now anytime i say anything slightly inappropriate/funny i get an infraction
he managed to temp ban my old account by infracting 3 separate week old posts simultaneously

we need to be able to rate/vote for our mods

i think it's absurd how 2 1/2 hours later no mod has responded to it
they're hoping that if they ignore it long enough the thread will disappear

Back