Is todays pokemon series on handheld games good as the old school versions?

Tukachinchilla

Oct 5, 2011
When I was a middle schooler or so. I used to play Pokemon red,yellow, and silver alot. I probably replayed it at least 4x each. After all these new series came out, I sorta lose track and lost interest after all these new Pokemon came out.

Now I am 22. I am thinking about getting back to pokemon games. I was wondering if the story, gameplay and music is as consistent with the games I've played. What do you guys think about the new series?

I've been playing since the originals and I can say that the newer games are far superior to Gen1&2. The story in B&W/B&W2 is amazing and they have my favorite Pokemon soundtrack, topping the R/S/E soundtrack for me.

It's all just personal opinions so this is just my opinion.

The newer games are much better than the previous ones. A HUGE improvement. The music is great. The Pokemon are great... well, some of them might not look so good since if you have gotten used to the previous ones but they are great very creative. They now have triple battles and many more.

If you liked Silver, you'll most definitely like SoulSilver/ HeartGold. They are remakes of Silver and Gold. They are not exactly the same as Gold and Silver... just better... with more Pokemon.

its just better quality, storyline and sounds quality :D more pokys and still view from sky :D

I say it's pretty good. It's fun and they have new pokemon. However, therrs nothing like the classics . But still good

Back