is this normal after sex ?

Rachel

May 13, 2008
well me and my boyfriend have been sexually active for a month, but usually after the first time having sex anytime after that my vagina feels a little sore. Like today we had sex for about 1.5 hours at 10 am but when we had sex at 12:30 my vagina hurt a bit, it still felt really good but my hole was tighter than usual so the sensation was better but my vaginal hole was sore whilst having sex so after 20 mins we stopped because i made sure my boyfriend came faster than usual. So we had a break for a bit and then at 3 pm we did it again before he left my house and it really hurt, it still felt good bit it was really really sore, and it is still quite sore now. Its not unbearable pain but its like when i once had sex without being really wet, but i was really really wet when we had sex and it still hurt.

so is this normal because my boyfriend does go at it and the first time having sex today was very vigorous and strong for the whole hour and half, so is it just my vagina needs quite a bit of time after having sex to recover or is this not normal at all ?

thank you.

Back