Is the rumor of Carmen Winstead Real?

Carmen, David and all the other people who believe this hoax need a real life. AIIIIIIIght people. Majed says so. and dont post that crap. LAckawanna BAAAAAAAAAAAABBY!!!!!!!!!!!! CARMEN IIS FFFFFAAAAAKKKKEEEE! GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

people, its just a dumb Myspace/onlineblog/text myth that some idiot made up because he/she was bored. there was no reall killing, and there is no real "curse" either.
chain letters are for idiots.
Never once have I reposted one, or forwarded one. And guess what? Im still alive, and none of the bad luck crap has ever come true.
Superstisions are for idiots.

It really is kinda scary and i'll post it:

Carmen Winstead was pushed down a sewer opening by 5 girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school
during a fire drill. When she didn't submerge the police were called. They went down and brought up 17 year old Carmen Winstead's body, her neck broken from hitting the ladder.
and then the side concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone she fell... They believed them.
FACT: 2 months ago, 16 year old David Gregory read this post and didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower he heard laughter from his shower, he started freaking out
and ran to his computer to repost it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep. 5 hours later his mom woke up in the middle of the night cause of a loud noise. David was gone. That morning a few hours later the police found him in the sewer, his neck broken
and his face skin peeled off.
Even google her name- you'll find this to be true
If you don't repost this saying
"They hurt Carmen" or "She was pushed"
Then Carmen will get you,
either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower,
or when you go to sleep you'll wake up in the sewer,
in the dark, then Carmen will come

omg! is this true?
im a verry gullibul person and
im scared to go into the bathroom!
is it true or not?

Dahoytttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

wow..my real dad was murdered last year and you don't see him coming to carry you to a church and beating you to death now is he??no...they won't do anything to innocent people..chill out.

Im a Young girl whos 10 yrs old and Im really really really Scared and i think she doesnt and does at the same time will some one tell me in 2 months Lol but this is werid im just going to send this lol No jk but if some1 here waited 2 MONTHS and didnt DIE then ok ITS FAKE lol but 4REAL i knew a girl who read this and 2 or 3 months Later she wasnt in my class lol ....Scary....

Man this shit is dumb i just qot a forward on ma phone. why aint we heard bout this a lonq time ago??? hmmmmm qet a fuckin life.

THEY PUSHED CARMEN. bout 6 years ago a girl named carmen winstead was pushed down a sewer by a 5 ignorant girls.two months later a boy named david gregory got this message and didn't repost it.So when he took a shower he heard laughter and then he ran and reposted it. He said goodnight to his mother and went to bed.5 hours later his mom awoke to a loud noise david was gone.Few hours later they found david gregory's dead body in a near by sewer,his neck broke and his skin peeled of his face.If you don't repost this saying they pushed carmen she will come after you in the shower,toliet,or when you go to sleep! RIP miss Carmen Winstead those girls are probably stuck up little twats.

HAHAHA if u reposted this ur a pussy
its a bullietin
oh no the sewer ghost going to get u!!! ahh run as fast as u can but dont fall in the sewer

and if u didnt repost this u better not shower for the rest of ur life or take a shit haha
the people of earth are funny as hell no lie

this is all fake....

i think this stuff is bull shiz, who ever came up with the story really needs to go get a life ur scarin all my brother's friends ....we looked it up on the computer and it is known as an urban legend so look it up on google.com u f er's

Wow That Was The Stupiest Story I Ever Heard....yall Ppl Need 2 Get A Life!!!!
But W.e Just 2 Be On The Safe Side Carmen Was Killed By These 5 Gurls Trying 2 Play A Prank On Her....she Didnt Come Up So The Police Went 2 Go Get Her She Was Found Her Head Hit The Later Then The Floor Concrete....poor Gurl.... But Yea If This Is Soooooo True Instead Of Killing Ppl That Dnt Repost This She Should Be Killing Those 5 Gurls....thats Just My Oppinion Well Peace R.i.p Carmen

Carmen story

look that story is true; my cousin didn't reply to it and he was found dead in a well. it was on the news (Whytt Robert Shane Timms) yeah that shit ain't funny he was more than my cousin he was my best friend. so if you don't believe that then fuck you you'll get it when it's your turn!!!!!

Back