Is the Porsche 911 SC a good car to modify, if not what is?

Huy

Oct 19, 2008
How easy and expensive is it to get more power from it if I do all the stuff on it myself. Also, how is the aftermarket? I'm know they are simple and reliable.

If not what is?

I'm looking for a RWD 2+2 coupe with good aftermarket support I can get under 20000 that is simple and easy to work on and relatively reliable.

You can get one for under 20 grand but not likely, most I see sell over that. Porsche 911's are beautiful cars, 2+2 coupe RWD with the engine in the rear, and don't forget about the amazing chassis. Parts for these cars are expensive, because Porsche is a high-end car, and a high-end sports car.

I'd definitely go Japanese, you can get them cheap and leaves you tons of money for aftermarket parts.

My opinions NO ORDER:
Nissan 240SX (Perfect for drifting) (Front engine RWD)-Get an SR20DET
Mazda RX-7 (FC) (Front Engine RWD)
Toyota Supra (MK3)- If you can get one with a turbo, great! (Front engine RWD)
Toyota MR2 (Mid engine RWD)
Honda Civic (FWD) but an awesome car to mod, easy to find, cheap! Find an Si model

I hope you know turbochargers are expensive to run because of all the supporting mods eat up all the money. Gotta change sensors, program an aftermarket ECU, turboback exhaust, the actual turbo, turbo manifold, oil return line, water lines, dump pipe, boost control, intercooler, etc.

Back