Is sex better with or without music? Why?

CHRIS©™

Apr 1, 2009
Sometimes music distracts me and cant concentrate. And if I lose focus, it will really take so long before I can .........*******.....

So, no, no music for me.. and dimmer lights is more like it, not too dark, not too bright.

instrumental music is good, and Panic at the Disco songs.. i dunno.

but for me the sound of the pushing and thumping... music to my ears.
^_^

"lights on." wow!

i don't know about the music, what about natural sounds like the sound of the sea?

I have never had sex with music playing in the background, and was wondering if it added to the experience.

My boyfriend says he likes to hear and see me, which is why we don't play any music and leave the lights on most of the time.

"lights on." wow!

i don't know about the music, what about natural sounds like the sound of the sea?

I'd pass. I'm afraid a song will come on that reminds me of an ex or makes me want to laugh because it's super religious or something and we're trying to bone.

I'd pass. I'm afraid a song will come on that reminds me of an ex or makes me want to laugh because it's super religious or something and we're trying to bone.

Back