Is Pierce the Veil going to play Warped Tour 2013?

valentinedisaster

Feb 3, 2013
I didn't see them on the band list...and their spring tour dates only go to June 7...
I already checked Warped Tour's website, they weren't listed on the band list. Twitter didn't give me any info and PTV's website and myspace only list tour dates to the beginning of June. I can't find anything that says they're playing Warped Tour so I was just curious if anyone on Yahoo had heard anything. Their tour dates listed stop a few days before the first day of WT, so I was hoping that's a good sign...or maybe they're taking a break/vacation...idk :/

Check Warped Tour's official website and their official Twitter and Facebook pages. There should definitely be band listings there. Check Pierce The Veil's website and look for upcoming tour dates. You can check for info on the band's official Twitter and Facebook pages too. If after all that checking you don't see anything about them being on Warped Tour this year, I'd say it's a safe bet to say they won't be there this year. Sorry!

I saw a leak lineup & it's been pretty accurate so far & Pierce The Veil wasn't on there, which sucks, but they have been on warped like for the last three years.

Back