is open university letting staff go every fortnight? i heard a rumor they...

whatsupnow

Mar 27, 2009
...let people go all the time...is it? Is the open universitykeeping staff or stuffing them over?
Is open university genuinely hiring? iwas in agroup that mostly disappeared but wanted to stay in contact to find they are gone straight away...ie in a week....sales that is...
I am checking if they are really hiring people weekly as they say they take in 30 people a week but they don't have that many staff there....
Is it a scam? I am wondering if when on probation you find out you are not working there any more and they keep saying that they let people go for KPI's but I am not sure if its true.
If a company has a weekly intake in sales calls staff should I be worried or not? It seems to good to be true for me? I have tried to ask this before but it gets taken down by them, but when I look at queries about them there about 2000 all to do with courses.
When i have had this question up it disappears almost straight away.
should i be worried if they hire weekly then let people go and where do these people go and are they paid? usually call centre are kept on a few months unless I am not seeing something? i heard they let people go without warning.

1 second ago
- 4 days left to answer.

Back