Is Nokia Asha 305 a good phone?

Roxy

May 19, 2008
I'm planning on buying a new phone and I've decided to buy Nokia Asha 305 smartphone. It looks pretty and everything, but I saw some negative comments about the phone. And of course some positive comments too. I just want to know whether it's a good phone, so I won't have to regret buying it...

If you're using this phone or know someone who uses this phone pls add some comments about it....
according to the comments that i've received so far, i think buying 305 isn't a great choice.. so i'm wondering whether Nokia X2-01 is a good phone?
Pls I need help.....

my bf has this phone and he likes it. But he uses it mainly for texting, calling, music, snapshots, and playing the included games. He doesnt use any apps or internet. He is really happy with the phone.
Me, i have used it, i dont like it, the screen is resistive and coming from using a capacitive screen, its not very responsive. But thats because im used to using nokia smartphones and i need easy scrolling, and internet use. If u can afford the 311, u should get that instead.
But it depends on ur needs. If the basics is all ur after, go for it.

Back