Is my friend bisexual/lesbian?

RandomThings

Dec 30, 2008
ok so, shes a very touchy person, mostly towards girls, like hoding their hands, touching their arms etc. Ive heard stories about her and how she asked her bestfriend to make out with her drunk, and then got mad after because her friend said no. I always see her doing something sexual towards this one girl, like slap her bum, lay her head on the girls stomach and hug her on a bed, sit on her friends hips while shes laying down etc. she kisses alot of girls cheeks, including myne. Shes always giving girls big hugs. Also, random, but i seen her lick girls cheeks for no reason at all ahaha. She always says stuff like" eww lesbian" or " dykke!!" and says that she could never ever eat a girl out, and that it is nasty. Another thing is, her mom is a lesbian!! so i was thinking it mite run in the family???? Shes always sitting on girls laps, and one time she came towards me from behind and felt up my bum and walked away. atfirst i thought it was a guy, until she told me it was her. Also, shes told me before that i have a hot bodie. Shes dated/hooked up with multiple guys before. shes told me before that she thinks i can get any guy i want and doesent think any guy would ever reject me. There are times where she will slide her hand on my thigh as a joke. One time when we were all drunk, she was telling me she thought her boobs looked small in this dress, then she told me to feel them. ( i didint lol) and then later that night she shouted out : im a lesbiann, i like girlss. ( the music was very loud) and i was the only one who heard. Any time i go to a party with her, she wants to grind with me( front and bak). She always makes comments like your so cute, or i love youuu, to me and a few others. So far 2 people have commented on her behaviour , for example, she was stroking my arm and saying : i love holding girls hands instead of guys, there skin is just so much softer, and then the guy nearby was asking her if shes like tila tequila. her responce was: "no tila tequila is bisexuall." I dont know if that was just a cover up and meant- tila tequila is bi, and i am lesbian!. The second time was when this girl said behind her back " i swear she wants to kiss her like sooo bad". I wasent there to see my friends reaction when she heard that people were saying that. Anyways, there are so many things that make me thing shes bi/les, except a few things that convince me that she is not. If a parent is lesbian, could that be passed down to there children?? im so lost, any help?
dont forget, she DID shout out " im a lesbian, i like girls" . Doesent the truth come out of us while we drink?

Experimentation? She's okay with it, because her mom is lesbian? Maybe she's just comfortable with other girl's bodies?

She might be bisexual. Or bi-curious. The only one that would truly know, is her. I suggest that if you are interested in what her sexual orientation is... I say you ask her.

Back