Is it possible to sell your soul?

yes,satan is the only buyer.
for JESUS will give it for free no charge,because he paid the price with his blood on the cross.

Body & Mind are acquired in encompassing light revolvatory around one's soul to begin with, so... not to have a soul? Impossible: Unless you are a cold blooded life-form, which I would assume not to be the case.

When one has sold their soul, it does not mean that their soul is taken from them in life - quite the opposite, actually. It becomes a moral enslavement of compromise unto whatever spirit/altar you've surrendered your being unto - this is why the presence of Earthly & Humanly existance is to surrender to the Light; and the radiancy at which all humanly spirits are uprising to the Heavens in the Sun as the Beautiful Angelic Creatures we are all born. Satan is the Lord of Lies, as well as he has falsely aphixiated himself as the jealous Angel. Fallen from Heaven, One day to Perish.

I'm Atheist but view my soul and spirit as what I am. My personality and all the things that I am because of what I see through my eyes and what I hear through my ears. I regard my soul and my spirit as sacred to me. It's the bit of me that can be influenced but is ultimately mine. Everyone is made up of this because no 2 lives are the same and nobody can truly see the world through someone else's eyes totally.
A soulmate sees things very similar and is rare.

I have no idea how I could sell it or if anyone would want it. I could try eBay but I'm rather attached to it.

It only lives on after me through the parts of it I expose to the people around me that I love.

Jehovah's Witness teach the bible facts.

In the bible the word SOUL is just another word for "person"

Learn more...
Do you have an immortal soul?
http://www.watchtower.org/e/20070715/article_01.htm

Back