Is it possible to download/install Siri on to an iphone 3G?

Rendevous

Oct 31, 2008
So as most people know, the new Iphone 4S has just come out and though I crave it so so so badly. I can't afford it at the moment, and I've owned an Iphone 3G for over 2-3 years now which has served me well and I love him. But lately he's been having small problems, these tweeks and twitches. For example if he's on mute he constantly vibrates, for no apparent reason (I've heard of this problem before), I had his screen replaced once because it was broken; and ever since he's been having small problems such as when I would type a text message all of the sudden the letters wouldn't cooperate and if I tried to press the letter L it would give me K (the letter next to the one indicated). So if anyone has a solution to these problems I would be much obliged.

Otherwise I was just wondering if it is indeed possible to apply the Siri program on to my Iphone, because it seems quite helpful. (By Siri I mean the program which requires you to hold down the home button until a small mic appears which you speak into asking a question, and in return get a reply from Siri the little woman/person/program). I realize this might not be possible because it might be that my Iphone doesnt have enough room for this program or something like that. But I just want to be sure :/
I this isn't possible, do you think I could get a discount for the new 4S Iphone if my 3G's guarantee still stands? Because it's not working properly or something, because I've heard of these new deals where you can give in your old phone as long as your guarantee stands and get another one in return (a different model or something). Or at least in Sweden they have that, I've seen it on the commercials. Don't know, technical stuff and economical stuff isn't my forte. Any response is much obliged!

Thanks!

Back