Is it normal not to be talking to a sibling for 3 days?

Jenna

May 14, 2008
Me and my sister are total opposites and the last few months we really have been budding heads and fighting a lot more than usual. She always makes fun of my eating habits because I am very weight conscious and eat very healthy and small portions and she finds it necessary to bother me. And she always antagonizes me for hours on end, but my reaction always voids her wrong-doing so I get in trouble. That being said we had a huge blowout fight Sunday, I went off on her and she was hysterical to tears. She is going to 18 in a month and I am 15. We are just basically coexisting. She used to drive me to school but obviously kicked me out of her car, so now I take the bus or my parents take me, Is this normal? I have no intention of initiating the resolving part and anyone I talk to with siblings thinks I am not in the wrong. I just hope she dorms for college next year...
I just lost it because I am sick of getting made fun and criticized for how I am. God forbid I comment on her outfit, weight, hair, or any flaws she has my parents like crucify me...but when she says something to me its allowed. I was the daughter who had a depression problem 3 years ago so I don't get why she is allowed to get away with it like its no problem.

Back